The first season of the American psychological thriller television series You, was ordered by Lifetime in April 2017.Based on Caroline Kepnes’ best-selling novel of the same name, YOU is a 21st century love story that asks, “What would you do for love?” When a brilliant bookstore manager crosses paths with an aspiring writer, his answer becomes clear: anything. Using the internet and social media as his tools to gather the most intimate of details and get close to her, a charming and awkward crush quickly becomes obsession as he quietly and strategically removes every obstacle – and person – in his way.
You Season 4 Cast
- Penn Badgley as Joe Goldberg, a serial killer and bookstore manager at Mooney’s who stalks and then dates Beck
- Elizabeth Lail as Guinevere Beck, a struggling graduate student and an aspiring writer
- Luca Padovan as Paco, Joe’s young neighbor
- Zach Cherry as Ethan Russell, a bookstore clerk who works with Joe
- Shay Mitchell as Peach Salinger,Beck’s wealthy best friend
- Daniel Cosgrove as Ron, the abusive boyfriend of Claudia and a parole officer
- Kathryn Gallagher as Annika, one of Beck’s friends, a social media influencer
- Nicole Kang as Lynn, another one of Beck’s friends
- Victoria Cartagena as Claudia, Paco’s mother
- Mark Blum as Mr. Mooney, the owner of Mooney’s and Joe’s boss
- Hari Nef as Blythe, a rival graduate student to Beck
- John Stamos as Dr. Nicky, Beck’s therapist
- Reg Rogers as Professor Paul Leahy, Beck’s graduate school advisor who is sexually interested in her
- Lou Taylor Pucci as Ben “Benji” Ashby, Beck’s wealthy, toxic sex partner
- Michael Park as Edward Beck, Beck’s father
- Emily Bergl as Nancy Whitesell, Edward’s new wife and Beck’s stepmother
- Michael Maize as Officer Nico, a Greenwich police officer
- Gerrard Lobo as Raj, a med student and an old friend of Beck and Peach
- Ambyr Childers as Candace, Joe’s ex-girlfriend and a fledgling musician
- Natalie Paul as Karen Minty, Paco’s babysitter and Joe’s new girlfriend after his breakup with Beck
- Ryan Andes as Ross, a private investigator hired by Peach’s family to look into her death
- Tokyo Revengers Season 2 Release Date, Cast, Plot and every other detail
- Carol Burnett Net worth, Career And Personal Life Details!
You Season 4 Development
10 episodes of “You’s” debut season were ordered by Lifetime on April 5, 2017.The first season aired on the Lifetime network in the US from September 9 to November 11, 2018. On December 26, 2018, it had its international Netflix debut.On December 3, 2018, it was revealed that the show would transfer to Netflix as a Netflix Original series because Lifetime had passed on the second season owing to Season 1’s poor ratings.On December 26, 2019, the show’s second season debuted.
You’s first season was shot in New York City, with production wrapping up on December 19, 2017. To take advantage of tax incentives offered by the California Film Commission under its “Program 2.0” initiative, the series moved its production for the second season to California. In Los Angeles, California, on-location filming for the second season took place from February to June 2019.The state of California granted the show tax credits worth $7.2 million for its third season.
The third season’s filming got under way on November 2, 2020, and it was supposed to wrap up in April 2021.Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, the third season’s filming was put on hold starting on December 31, 2020, for a period of two weeks.Restarting in February 2021, filming was completed in April 2021. The fourth season’s filming started on March 21, 2022, in London, and is scheduled to wrap up in July.
You Season 4 Release Date
On March 22, 2022, season four’s official filming in London began. As of June, the first four episodes had just been wrapped up. According to custom, the next chapter will appear at the end of 2022.
feeling YOU-4-ic. YOU Season 4 is now in production. pic.twitter.com/1wtUttZ2P9
— YOU (@YouNetflix) March 22, 2022
You Season 4 Plot
To put it mildly, your third season’s end was quite dramatic. Even by his standards, Joe did a bit too far when he killed his wife Love (Victoria Pedretti), left their infant with another family, pretended to die, baked his own toe into a pie to blame Love for the tragedy, and then set fire to his suburban California home.
When we last saw Joe, he was going by “Nick,” and he had just arrived in Paris to look for Marienne, who is a native of that city. The majority of You season 4 will, as far as we know, take place in London, with a little portion of the season momentarily taking place in Paris. Although there are now enough ghosts in Joe’s history for him to be properly tormented this season, no more storyline specifics have been made public.
For almost 4 years, Jason Martin has been a freelance writer for newspapers, journals, blogs, books, and online material. He covers the most recent news as well as many other topics.