Your UF email address is made up of your GatorLink username (also called your “GatorLink ID”) and @ufl.edu.
As a student at the University of Florida, you have to sign in to your GatorCloud email account and check it often.
Your UF Webmail account is where you’ll receive notifications about events, questions, answers, UF Canvas access, etc.
How to Log Into Uf Email
To access UF Webmail services;
- Go to outlook.com/ufl.edu.
- Enter your Gatorlink username.
- Then, enter your password.
- Finally, sign in to access the UF email.
GatorCloud Email gives students 50 GB of storage space and access to UF’s global address list, which has contact information for UF students, faculty, and staff. The cloud mailbox can be used on the web or downloaded to a mobile device. Check out my One UF Login guide.
Since you can only use your UF email account for 6 months after you graduate, UF suggests that you use your personal email address for school and job applications to avoid losing access.
How to Set Up Uf Email on Your Android Phone
Do you want to set up UF Email on your Android-powered smartphone? Follow the steps below.
- Open the Gmail app and select the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the search bar and then go to Settings. You should now see a list of your current email accounts. Select “Add Account”.
- On the next menu select “Exchange and Office 365”
- Enter your email address in the form GatorLink@ufl.edu and then select the “Setup Manually” button.
- On the next screen type in your password in the corresponding field. Domain\username field should reflect your email address in the format GatorLink@ufl.edu. In the server field please type “outlook.office365.com”. Port should say 443 and SSL/TLS should be selected. Once all fields are filled out, press the “Next” button.
- The app will attempt to connect and if successful you should see a screen that says “Your account is ready to go“.
It will take a few minutes for your account to sync and bring in all of your email and calendar items.
How to Install Gatormail on Your iPhone
To set up UF Email on your iPhone, follow the steps below.
- Open the IOS settings menu and navigate to “Passwords and Accounts” in the left-hand column and then select “Add Account” in the right pane.
- On the next screen select “Microsoft Exchange”.
- Enter your email address in the form of “email@example.com” give your account a nickname and select “Next“
- On the following pop-up please select “Configure Manually”.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to fill out your email information. The email box should reflect your email address in the format “firstname.lastname@example.org“. Type “outlook.office365.com” in the server box. The domain box should remain blank. The username field should have your email address in the format “email@example.com“. Enter your password and then select the “Next” button.
- The app will then attempt to connect to your email. Once connected you will be able to select what type of info to sync.
You’re done. If you are still not clear, watch the video below.
please don’t forget to add our website to your list of favourite websites. check our tech Section for more updates.
For more interesting news must visit lighthousejournal.org