State Police Stop Ground Search Continues For Missing Cohasset Woman!

Search Continues For Missing Cohasset Woman: Crews looked for Ana Walshe, a 39-year-old mother of three from Cohasset, for hours on Saturday. Walshe hasn’t been seen in almost a week. Around 5:15 p.m., the State Police and Cohasset Police ground team was done, according to the Massachusetts State Police.

On Sunday, there are no plans to come back. During the search on Saturday, three K-9 units and the State Police Air Wing were used, among other things. State Police said they got “negative results for the second day in a row.”

The State Police and the Cohasset Police also got to Washington, D.C., on Saturday. New information came out about the case on Friday afternoon, when police searched the woods near her house and firefighters went to her old home, where another family now lives.

Around 7 p.m. on Friday, the search was stopped for the night. Around 9 a.m. on Saturday, crews started getting back together in the area to look for Walshe again. Friday, Police Chief William Quigley told a news conference that there has been “no electronic footprint of her” since January 1.

A family member saw Walshe leave her home in Cohasset around 4 a.m. to take a ride share to Logan Airport in Boston to catch a flight to Reagan National Airport in Washington, DC. The chief said that when she left, her husband was sleeping and that she was probably called to a work emergency in DC.

Search Continues For Missing Cohasset Woman
Search Continues For Missing Cohasset Woman

Quigley said that investigators haven’t confirmed that she ever took a ride share. He also said they had talked to all the airlines and that she “did not get on a plane this week.” Wednesday, Walshe was reported to be missing.

Walshe lives in Cohasset with her husband and three young sons. During the week, she works as a commercial real estate executive in Washington, DC. Quigley said the police have looked through her Massachusetts home and townhouse in Washington.

Read More:

On Friday afternoon, firefighters went to Walshe’s old home on Jerusalem Road in Cohasset, which was on fire. Investigators said Saturday that the fire was not suspicious and was caused by a problem with the fireplace insert. It started in the attic. A couple, their nanny, and their young child were all in the house at the time, and they all got out safely.

The chief said that Walshe’s cell phone had been turned off since January 1 and that her credit and debit cards had not been used since then. He said that investigators had been looking at the electronic forensics to see if they could find any clues about where she was.

Quigley said that Walsh’s husband, family, friends in Washington, and company had all done everything they could to help. “We don’t have any evidence that anything is strange or wrong,” the chief said. Thursday, police released a picture of Walshe and said she was 5’2″ tall and weighed 115 pounds.

She has brown hair and eyes, and her accent is from Eastern Europe. Quigley told the press, “We have detectives working around the clock.” “We’re looking in all the places.” The chief said they are getting help from the TSA, the FBI, and the Secret Service, as well as from the Massachusetts State Police and detectives from Hingham, Hull, Norwell, and Scituate.

Friday afternoon, police were looking in an area near Route 3A, which is about a mile from Walshe’s home. Walshe’s friends gathered online on Friday to pray for her safe return. Please share this with your friends if you find it interesting. Visit for more celebrity updates and breaking news.


Leave a Comment